Garden Pond Accessories and Fish in Eltham, South-East London, SE9
A pond can make a wonderful addition to any garden; they can be aesthetically pleasing and become a real feature with the use of planting arrangements and lighting. It can be the next stage on from having a fish tank in a living room and will create a calm and relaxing environment in your garden.
At the Pet lodge, we hold an extensive stock of all items you could need for your garden pond, these are just some of the items we have available:
- Fish – Cold water fish with over 30 species to choose from.
- Lighting – UV sterilising and compact UV lighting with brands including Arcadia.
- Substrates – Aquatic gravel and sand with a range of colours to choose from natural to vibrant.
- Food – Dry – varied range of dry fish food, cat fish food including brands such as tetra, Aquarian, Sera, JMC, holiday blocks
Frozen food – blister packs of frozen fish food by alpha and gamma, then varied types for all fish.
- Filtration – Internal pumps and external filtration boxes for all sizes of ponds, with brands like Sera, Aquel and Blagden. Filter media to complement the filtration systems and filtration accessories such as ribbed hosing, jubilee clips, pipe and hose fittings.
- Treatments – Water conditioners, ph. buffers, anti-parasite and bacterial treatments, plant food, nitrate minus, blanket weed treatments with brands including Interpet, Tetra, Sera, API, Blagden.
The Pet Lodge is easily found at 281 Court Road in Eltham, between Chislehurst, Lee, Lewisham and Grove Park. There is free on street parking.
Our opening hours are:
|Monday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Tuesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Friday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Sunday:||10.00am to 4.00pm|
The Pet Lodge is open on all Public Holidays excluding Christmas Day.
If you are interested in reptiles or other exotic pets, please give us a call on or drop by anytime if you want to know more about garden ponds. We will be delighted to chat with you.