Reptiles and reptile supplies by The Pet Lodge in Eltham, London SE9
Having reptiles as pets has become increasingly popular in recent years. Reptiles are very exotic creatures, looking like miniature dinosaurs and are guaranteed to fascinate and charm. If you are on the market for an unconventional pet, reptiles will tick all your boxes. We all know that reptiles are cold blooded, but not many people know that reptiles are more than capable of recognizing people by sight, voice and smell. Many reptiles are capable of learning and some species actually enjoy interaction with people.
Most reptile species are inexpensive, but you must budget for the initial costs of providing an enclosure, special heating and lighting, substrate, furnishings, food and water supplies, and nutritional supplements. After that there are ongoing monthly expenses including cleaning and disinfecting supplies, fresh substrate, electricity and food.
At The Pet Lodge, we can supply you with the following:
- Reptiles – We hold stock of bearded dragons (commonly referred to as Beardies), geckos, chameleons, snakes, spiders, frogs, horsfield tortoises, turtles and terrapins.
- Vivarians – Complete set ups for all reptiles including various types by Viv Exotic, Zoo Med, Exo Terra.
- Lighting, heating and UVIncluding Exo Terra UV and Arcadia, heat maps and heat lamps, porcelain clamp lamps.
- Substrates – Including beech chip, orchid bark bedding, calcium sand, corn cob bedding, aspen bedding, vermiculite bedding and live moss for all reptiles.
- Food – Frozen mice, rats and rabbits of all sizes, live food including crickets, locusts of all sizes, all sizes or mill worm, morios, wax worm, tortoise, turtle and terrapin dry food as well as frozen, dry reptile food
- Treatments – Shedding aid, mite treatment, eye drops etc.
- Supplements – Multivitamin, calcium, compete diet supplements.
- Decoration – Such as plastic plants, cork bark logs rocks of numerous shapes and sizes, snake caves, waterfalls, feeding dishes, water dishes.
The Pet Lodge is easily found at 281 Court Road in Eltham, between Chislehurst, Lee, Lewisham and Grove Park. There is free on street parking.
Our opening hours are:
|Monday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Tuesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Friday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Sunday:||10.00am to 4.00pm|
The Pet Lodge is open on all Public Holidays excluding Christmas Day.
If you are interested in reptiles or other exotic pets, please give us a call on or drop by anytime. We will be delighted to chat with you.