Small animals – excellent first pets for children in Eltham, London, SE9
Small animals include rabbits, hamsters, mice, gerbils, rats and guinea pigs. They can make excellent pets for those with limited space. Small animals also can be excellent first pets for children. They are easy to care for and relatively inexpensive to feed and maintain.
Although small animals can be kept in a cage, we recommend that they are let out on a daily basis for exercise and stimulation. This will allow them to bond with you and you will be mutually enriched by the experience. Small animals can chew up your wires and important documents so it is wise to have a controlled space where they can roam without causing damage.
At The Pet Lodge, we can supply you with the following:
- Small Animals – Including rabbits, hamsters, mice, gerbil’s rats and guinea pigs which are all in stock.
- Cages – Petting cages and rabbit trails, from small to large cages including indoor cages and outdoor rabbit hutches and rabbit runs.
- Bedding – A wide range of sawdust, hay and straw.
- Food – All food is bagged up by ourselves giving great value for money and we stock a full range for all small animals including chicken food.
- Accessories – Hides, hamster and mice wheels, balls, water and food dishes, water bottles, ladders, see saws.
- Cleaning – Antibacterial and deodorising sprays for cleaning out the cages.
The Pet Lodge is easily found at 281 Court Road in Eltham, between Chislehurst, Lee, Lewisham and Grove Park. There is free on street parking.
Our opening hours are:
|Monday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Tuesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Wednesday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Thursday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Friday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Saturday:||09.30am to 6.00pm|
|Sunday:||10.00am to 4.00pm|
The Pet Lodge is open on all Public Holidays excluding Christmas Day.
If you are interested in reptiles or other exotic pets, please give us a call on or drop by anytime if you are interested in rabbits, hamsters, mice or gerbil’s rats. We will be delighted to chat with you